Fundamentals of Bone Grafting and Socket Preservation – Level 1
September 28 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on August 25, 2019 at 8:00 am
Bone Grafting Training
Includes Level I Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR)
Price: $695.00 (7 CE hours - participation)
Today, conscientious clinicians are obtaining predictable results in grafting fresh extraction sockets for ridge preservation by utilizing the newest bone replacement materials and guided tissue membranes. Bone Grafting Training and GTR will teach the differences between graft materials, as well as which materials to use when, where, and why. Using anatomical models, participants will practice the technique of grafting a socket with a damaged or missing facial plate. Participants will also learn how to treat the challenging maxillary posterior with osteotomes and a sinus bump.
Simple flap designs and suturing techniques will increase the success of these surgeries and reduce the risk of complications. These procedures ultimately result in improved esthetics, simplified prosthetics and importantly, happy patients. This 7-CE, hands-on training will get you on your way to introducing hard and soft tissue regeneration into your practice!
Why Our Trainings Are Successful
- Every critical aspect of the grafting procedure is clearly explained, using helpful dental slides and an informative workbook. Please feel free to keep your workbook for future reference!
- All trainings feature hands-on applications that cover most procedures.
- All models and instrumentation are provided by our institute.
- All procedures are taught by licensed, practicing clinician who have firsthand experience with the types of dental issues that most concern you day-to-day.
- Strict maximums on class numbers ensure that participants can benefit from direct interaction with their instructors.